Discover the new LUMAS Art Magazine
The LUMAS Art Magazine is back again with nearly 70 pages of new and exciting discoveries! Presenting 20 top artists and 80 hand-picked works of art. Discover masterpieces by Helmut Newton and Japanese superstar Takeshi Murakami, and find inspiration in new works by LUMAS artists including Werner Pawlok, Sabine Wild and Pep Ventosa. Request a free copy mailed to you at home, or simply download the PDF right here to discover your personal LUMAS favourites in the latest issue of the LUMAS Art Magazine!
1 / 2016
The new LUMAS Art Magazine
The latest issue of the LUMAS Art Magazine contains:
- World-class editions by renowned masters including Takashi Murakami, Helmut Newton and Thomas Ruff
- Julian Wolkenstein’s quirky Pony Pin-ups
- The wonders of nature in LUMAS art
- Guest curator Ariel Foxman and his favourite LUMAS works
- Pop art sensation and LUMAS bestseller André Monet
- An exclusive essay about collecting art by Freddy Langer
- Fascinating objets d’art by Sandra Rauch, Signe Theill, Noel Myles, and Alistair Pincaud
- Heroes in LUMAS art
And much more! Enjoy discovering all the latest from LUMAS!